Monday, February 6, 2012

A Proposition...

As you already know the FBI & the US Attorney's office have been exerting immense power trying to alter the fact that FBI Agent Scott (the Seducer) Curtis has been having inappropriate contact with Andrea (Heda) Calabro. They have called upon their cronies to start the rumor that Heda Calabro and Scott (the Seducer) have not had any improper contact, sexual or otherwise.

Well, I have a solution. While not admissible in a court of law, it is the perfect tool for dispelling rumors, half truths, and full blown lies (a polygraph exam). I will take a lie detector test regarding any of the uncharged murders that my government is going to introduce at my trial to convince the jury that I am guilty. They will try and prove this guilt with the sheer volume of charges that have nothing to do with me, not the true facts or true witnesses that exonerate me. So, to dispel their lies, I will take a lie detector test regarding any of the homicides that the government considers to be the window dressing used to poison the public against me.

Finally, I will take a lie detector test regarding the fact that I did not kill Abe Reles, Jimmy Hoffa, or Bambi's mother. I will answer two questions in regard to all of these crimes:
1. I did not have any role in the slaying of (enter name here)
2. I had no prior knowledge of the murder of (enter name here)

After the test proves my innocence, the government should not be allowed to taint the jury with these uncharged crimes. The media should be directed to stop inflaming the public with the lies of crimes that I did not commit.

FBI Agent Scott (the Seducer) Curtis must take a lie detector test and answer one simple question:
1. Did you have inappropriate contact (sexual or otherwise) with Andrea (Heda) Calabro?

I agree to these conditions and I am prepared to take my test with an independent expert immediately.

SAVALOOO

Stronger today than yesterday,
TSG

No comments: