Sunday, June 8, 2014

Buster Brown

To all of my followers that have been interested in my blog, now that I am going to resume posting I am going to do so in a type of installment style. Because of the limited privacy that I get in this new institution I can write in only brief spurts and not necessarily when each post is complete.

In today's post I will finally tackle a subject that I should have addressed months, if not years ago. I held off through a combination of naivety, concern for my codefendants, and fear of reprisal for my bold, but accurate description of my Judge Brian (Buster Brown) Cogan and his pro-prosecutor, anti-Italian bias that was so evident in his sentencing and rulings as well as the entire flavor of his courtroom.

This baby Bush appointed, cloaked prosecutor started his campaign to bolster the government's frame job by actually requesting my case after a truly honorable Judge (Nina Gershon) removed herself from the proceedings against me for some unknown reason. Now I don't know if his request for my case is legal or not but I have always heard that serious criminal cases are supposed to go on some rotating wheel to ensure that things are fair. Not in my case.

My judge, this WOP-hating Judas of truth, couldn't wait to lead in his chorus of lies that his fellow prosecutors and rats were about to croon for the benefit of the jury. In fact, he was positively drooling over the chance to declare, "Guilty! Death by injection!" from the bench and have his name branded in the history books for all time. Our innocence, fate, and our courageous jury allied themselves to strip Buster Brown of his macabre cravings.

We all knew that there was absolutely no evidence to support a death penalty. We all knew that this was just a government tool to terrorize Dino (Hemorrhoids) Calabro and Joe (Cave) Competiello into perjuring themselves by giving false testimony about me and my codefendant.

Here is a copy of a letter that I sent to the "Death Penalty Review Committee" in August of 2010:

To Whom It May Concern,

After two years of you manipulating a supposed unimpeachable process (Death Penalty Review) for the sole benefit of your "Criminal Informants" with utter disregard for the other defendants. Now you invite me to join in this charade. If I would have seen the total control that the United States Attorney's Office has over the death penalty review I would not have participated from the very beginning. I was lead to believe that this was a fair and impartial process not a one-sided lynching. For this and other reasons I refuse to participate in this bastardization of the death penalty review.

This letter was sent to the Death Penalty Review Committee, Judge Cogan, US Attorney Eric Holder, and to my attorney and a few others. Even though Judge (Buster Brown) Cogan did not entirely get his wish of death behind bars for me and Dino Saracino, even though we were found "Not Guilty" of all six murders and most of the other window dressing crimes that are a part of a RICO case, he is still very much in the running for us to shipped home in cardboard coffins.

I will explain the facts of our sentencing, the rulings that were made, and all of the total bias that myself, my codefendant, and most Italian Americans experience in the federal courts of the "freest" country in the world. Stay tuned for next week's posting.

Stronger Today Than Yesterday,

TSG

SAVALOOO

No comments: