Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN...

HERE IS A DIRECT LETTER FROM THOMAS GIOELI IN RESPONSE TO THE DISGUSTING LIES THAT CONTINUE TO BE PRINTED IN THE NEWS...

TO JOHN MARZULLI AND ALL OF THOSE WHO COPY AND PRINT HIS ARTICLES ONTO THEIR ONLINE "NEWS" SITES,

First of all I would like to start by saying that John Marzulli is a very lazy and incompetent reporter. If he would investigate any of the lies that he is fed by the government he would see how inaccurate they are.

His attacks are personal, petty, and pathetic.

His first hatchet job was about my need for a toe nail clipper? (BIG JOKE) Unless you're a diabetic who has seen so many relatives, friends, and fellow inmates lose toes, feet, and legs to an ingrown toe nail, how dare you make fun of diabetes? What's next cancer, aids? How shameful you are.

Your second swipe was in regard to my comminssary list. Again you fail to find out the truth. There are no healthy snacks sold in comminssary. Before your sham article myself and the other diabetics requested a healthier selection; brown rice, graham crackers, wheat pretzels, etc. But naturally, you failed to print this.

My last point is that if the government didn't do such a poor job at the court hearing ("I'm sorry your honor, we mis-spoke, we mis-stated") really they just outright lied, you would have covered the hearing instead of my holiday receipts.

If you or the government think that by making me look like a baffoon you will intimidate me into not fighting for proper medical treatment, you're crazy. If the government's purpose is to prejudice the future jurors that will fail also.

So I think that you should show some respect for the halls of justice where you work. Put your feet on the floor, not on the seat in front of you during court and MOST OF ALL START TELLING THE TRUTH!

Stronger than yesterday,
Tommy Gioeli

I also have a copy of the comminssary menu to post (when I figure out how to fix my scanner).

"YOU DRAW. BETTER BE PICASSO. YOU KNOW, THE BEST. CAUSE IF THIS IS NOT SO. EHH, GOD BLESS!" S. CARTER

No comments: