Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Please Help...

As you all know I have been charged with very serious, heinous crimes. I am innocent and I need your help.

If anyone has any information on any of the following people:

Special Agent Scott Curtis
Special Agent Robert Schelhorn
Dino Calabro
Andrea Calabro
Enzo Calabro
Joseph Competiello
Anthony Basile
Tommy McLaughlin
Anthony Russo
Peter Tagliavia
Paul Bevacqua

Please, I need all of the help that I can get in discrediting the government's criminal liars. If anyone on this list wants to start telling the truth, please contact my attorney.

Please contact either:
Adam Perlmutter- adp@adplegal.com
Margaret Clemons- mcgroup@verizon.net
Thomas Gioeli- thomasgioeli@gmail.com

You may remain anonymous.
Thank you all so much for your support.

God Bless,
Tommy

No comments: