Monday, July 2, 2012

Persecutors

It has been eight weeks since my trial and acquittal of six murders and most of the other charges in the indictment. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Liz (The Liar) Geddes and her crew of persecutors for their excellent job at my trial. I'm sure that this is a very exciting time in their lives as they prepare for their new careers as slip and fall lawyers. I am sure that their expertise at fabricating evidence will help them to excel in the civil arena.

I would specifically like to compliment the way that they would deliberately dress down as not to overshadow my limited selection of clothes (as per the guidelines of the M.D.C.). In particular, the way Christina Posa fixed her hair and applied her makeup to resemble Howard (The Fartman) Stern. Wait!... if Howard is the fartman does that that make Christina the fartgirl? Does that mean that I wrongfully accused Lizzy (The Liar)of permeating the air with her foul stench? Did I make a false accusation??? Shame on me.

I think that Lizzy (The Liar) will excuse my one indiscretion being she tried to kill me using contrived evidence provided by FBI Agent Scott (The Seducer) Curtis, and criminal informant Dino (Hemorrhoids) Calabro. After years of intense hypnotism they got Joe Compitelo to parrot Hemorrhoids' testimony, but the outstanding, American jury at my trial saw right through their lies and deceit. If not for the incomprehensible instructions and total vagueness of the Rico law, the jury would have sent me home that day (May 9th 2012). You see the jury at my trial, like most Americans, believes in truth, equality and justice... unlike the US Attorney's Office who cherishes stereotyping, cruelty, and absolute power for themselves.

Stronger today than yesterday,
TSG

SAVALOOO!

No comments: