Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Save America

With todays fighting by both political parties about the size and responsibilities of the federal government, I would like to bring to your attention the attack by our government on the most sacred of our individual rights, the guarantee of justice, the very cornerstone of American law: a trial by a jury of our peers. This right, which is granted to every American citizen, wait, I'll take this one step further... This right is afforded to every person that is a defendant in our courts. It is our main protection against the oppressive power of a tyrannical government. This verdict by a jury is under siege by my persecutor AUSA Elizabeth (Liz the Liar) Geddes and her superiors. I will talk about my own case but I hear that this obscene prosecutorial power grab is happening all over the country.

As most of my followers already know I was brought to trial (in March of 2012) for six murders and a host of other crimes that were all neatly packaged into a RICO case. It was a culmination of six superseding indictments and a 21 year intensive investigation. One would surmise that six murders were the reason for six superseding indictments but that is not the case. The US Attorney's Office gave me a new indictment every time they dropped one of my co-defendants, or added a new cooperating informant.

You see, as I have stated many times before, there was never any evidence linking me to any crime in or out of the indictment. The AUSAs and the FBI had to change the charges and my role every time they bribed somebody to tell their lies. They bribed informants with hard cash, their freedom, or scared some poor bastards with the threat of facing the death penalty. It is very hard to resist saying exactly what the FBI and the government want you to say when you know that they can, and will, give you a hot shot to end your life if you don't comply.

So anyway, I go on trial in front of a jury and I am found INNOCENT of all six murders and all but three barest of crimes inside one of the RICO statues of this mega indictment. Confusing right? I still don't get it.

Enter AUSA Elizabeth (Liz the Liar) Geddes crying all over the steps of the courthouse. She doesn't know how she lost the case and now she is going to get us (my co-defendant and I) at sentencing. How she hates my blog and my freedom of speech should not be allowed. The next thing I know is the Liar files a report to the judge that she wants to give us life and wants to prove to the judge, at a much lower standard of proof, the same murders and all of the other charges that we were found NOT GUILTY of before a jury of our peers.

At a criminal trial, as all Americans know, the proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. Now if you are suing McDonalds because their coffee is too hot and you burned yourself, the level of proof is preponderance of the evidence. That is what the US Attorney's Office and the FBI want to use at a Fatico hearing to re-try us. So the fact that my jury took what the judge said ("This is your civic duty") seriously, and put their lives on hold, illnesses and all, to examine all of the evidence, to listen intently to every one of the many, many witnesses, to inspect the entire case that Elizabeth (the Liar) Geddes presented to them and now find that their NOT GUILTY verdict will be completely disregarded is disheartening at best. Why did they and their families give up three months of their lives? For that matter, why did we go to trial if the NOT GUILTY verdicts are deemed unacceptable?

Now that Little Lizzy the Liar doesn't like that I AM INNOCENT, all bets are off. If after the hearing in front of the judge we are again found NOT GUILTY do we go to Atlantic City game rules where everything equals 21 years? Do we finally go to Little Lizzy's Mommy's Playground rules where Lizzy always wins no matter what? Do we kick the jury and their NOT GUILTY verdict to the curb and try to frame me again??? Not in America! Or, so I thought.

Did anyone know that a jury verdict is not final? The seizing of power from the people must be stopped. We must retain all of the protections that our forefathers bequeathed to us. I need help in stopping this assault on our Justice system and our personal rights by the very people that we have entrusted to guard them. Please call your senators, congressmen, radio stations, neighbors, and friends and let them know of the danger. We must unite and speak out to ensure that the politicians and their minions do NOT destroy our America from the inside out.

Stronger today than Yesterday,

TSG

SAVALOOO! Save America Vote A Lawyer Out Of Office!

No comments: