Monday, April 11, 2022

The Property Of...

My name is Tommy Gioeli and I am a federal inmate who was convicted of one count of a RICO conspiracy. Over the last couple of years I have been diagnosed with multiple cancers--the worst being Stage 5 prostate cancer--so I am researching all of my different options and have some questions that I would like to ask my treating doctor. Right now I am being treated with hormone therapy--no radiation, no chemotherapy--just hormones. I have not been able to talk to my treating doctor since before this treatment was decided upon. I asked if I could reach him by a consultation appointment, secure phone call, or any other means. I was denied as a security risk. I then asked my lawyer if she could reach him (because she is an officer of the court and not a security risk.) She was told that she cannot speak to my doctor because I am the "Property Of The Bureau of Prisons." Imagine in 2022--I Am The Property Of. After all that we have been through in this country--with one class of people owning another, you would think that this way of thinking was finally over. For an agency of the United States Government to state that they own people is absurd. It is a true abomination. Well, I got news for these all too powerful bureaucrats--they do not and never will own me. I am a FREE man who lives in a FREE country where everyone is equal in the eyes of GOD and Country. The BOP can and probably will let me die due to lack of proper care and medical treatment. But, I will die with a FREE mind and soul. I am no man's or agency's property and I never, never will be. I can only wonder at Black America's thoughts when they are told that they are The Property Of. The confusion, fright, hurt and yes rage that must go through their minds. Is Black America right when they say that prisons are just the modern way to enslave them and all minorities? I know how I felt when I was told. I was (and still am) concerned that I do not have control over my own medical decisions. And I was (and still am) confused; how could this happen in our America? Then I became angry. Screw them--these bastards. I am now and always will be a Free man. I am The Property Of No one: No man, No agency. If I die tomorrow my only regret is that I am too sick and too old to fight in the new revolution that every powerless patriot in America knows is coming. Stronger today than yesterday, SAVALOOO! Tommy Gioeli

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my cousin. Many a young man and woman gave their lives for this to be a free country. Some even say live free or die.
My heart breaks for you Tommy, I love you
Cousin Frank

salvatore tese said...

In America known as the home of the brave and FREE in the year 2022 should any man be referred to as property of the government shame on the political parties that allow law enforcement to refer to human beings as property and shame on us for letting it happen You, your parents your child maybe next wake up and be counted