Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thoughts...

Here are some thoughts that are covered under my rights of free speech. I am aware that my written thoughts are being examined by the BOP, the FBI and the US Attorney's office but they are legal and I will share them with all.

Just a couple of issues for Sleazy Curtis Sliwa:
For those of you who didn't hear his Saturday morning show, a brief update: Sleazy threw a few third grade insults at me and then he said that I was thrown into the hole (23 hour lock-up) at my own behest. He said that the story of the telephone death threat on my life was probably a ruse on my behalf so I would feel safe in the hole. That's a lie. I am a man and safe wherever I am. When they informed my lawyer that I was in the hole because of an outside phone threat on my life, we pushed the authorities for the results of the investigation. When they would not comply with our requests we asked the magistrate judge to obtain the results of the investigation because while I was locked in the hole all of my legal work mysteriously went missing. So to say that I was a little suspicious of the death threat is an understatement. I know that the threat was bull shit and it came from law enforcement so they could have unfetted access to my paperwork and my strategies. To this day many of my legal papers have still not been returned. I wanted to know who was scrutinizing my legal materials. The magistrate said that even if he pursued the source of the threat and discovered that it came from the prosecutor's office, there was nothing he could do. If he can't, then who can? Maybe you Sleazy!! I challenge you to find out where the call originated from, or who was behind me being thrown into the hole. Come on Curtis! A man of your power and connections; it will be easy for you to get results. Prove me wrong!

Now I would just like to state for the record on my blog and on the Sleazy Curtis Sliwa show (if Frank will be kind enough to read it) that I do not wish any physical harm to come to Curtis Sliwa or anybody else. I know that Sleazy keeps saying that I am threatening him, that I want to hurt him, and I am sending signals to some unseen, unnamed, unknown goon, but this is a slanderous lie that is untrue. I think that Sleazy is trying to do me physical harm. He has said numerous times on the radio that he wants me dead. He has even said how he wants to kill me; diabetic shock! I think he might be sending a message to one of his junior angels; you know the ones that don't have wings just tight jeans the way Sleazy likes. Maybe to make Curtis happy, they'd do me bodily harm or maybe the junior angel is just an idiot and he brags to his friends that he's gonna hurt T.G. for Curtis. Now this gets picked up by an FBI bug that some drug-dealing rat had strapped to his tail at a Guardian Angel party. Now a zealous agent who just happens to not like red berets hears it and brings it to a very ambitious, extremely ruthless, unscrupulous Assistant US Attorney who just happens to have dreams of being a mayor. Curtis Sliwa is a well known name. They could get plenty of headlines arresting a big name like that. Then they start digging and they come up with an ex-angel who just happens to be facing charges of murder and rape; serious charges but he has no big name and no media draw. So at the FBI's prodding, he remembers that 30 years ago he helped Sleazy Curtis beat a guy to death. He also remembers that Curtis got a hundred dollars in tribute from one of the stores that he protects.

Voila, RICO! Murder, murder conspiracy, and extortion. You say that it's obvious that the guy is lying and he is just trying to get out of his own troubles. His charges don't matter. He's on Team America and the government says he's a new man and he must tell the truth because the government has a contract with him and the contract says he can't lie. You say that the murder conspiracy of T.G. won't stick because Curtis never knew that the moron was plotting to kill Tommy Gioeli and bragging about it but that doesn't matter. This is RICO. You don't even have to have knowledge of a crime let alone commit it. You just have to be in the same enterprise (The Guardian Angels). But surely the extortion is out. It's too old and the witnesses that Curtis could have called to say it was just a Christmas present and not tribute are dead, moved away, or just don't remember. The statute of limitations must come into play with the extortion. It doesn't matter. This is RICO. The government can go back as long as the Guardian Angels go back. Thirty years old is nothing for RICO. There are no constitutional protections here. This is RICO, the law designed to slay Italians. This fantasy is my reality.

Stronger Today Than Yesterday,
TG
Where's Bin Laden?????

No comments: